Sunday, September 27, 2009

Afternoon.... Kiera and I have been playing in my scrap room all afternoon, while we have not actually put blade to paper, we have been doing some great shopping! Hey... I didnt say that we were scrapping, did i!? Hahahaha. Anyway... Kiera decided that she wanted to do an album like my "remember when" Teresa Collins Album that I created for Allcraftz last year, although with a love theme. So onto the computer we jumped to try and find somewhere that we could find the entire range at the same time as having reasonable postage.

We discovered a Fairfield, NSW based shop which I have to PLUG! They not only have free postage for orders over $45 (a small amount in the big scheme, i know) but they also have awesome prices on October Afternoon Stamps. Stamps that we have seen online today, for up to $29.95 at some Australian stores, for a tiny $12.95. Obviously, since I LOVE journalling blocks, I will be making the most of the tiny price tags and popping some of this goodness in the mail for me. Happy mail for meeeeeee.... yippppeeeee.

Just thought I would share the site with you all especially since we are pulling in the belts during this "econom. crisis". They have definately earned a place in my "plug" list. Especially when you look at it the way I am... 2 stamp sets for the price of one. Sounds good, doesn't it!? (hahaha)
Love and hugs and happy sundays to you all.
xxxx

1 comment:

Estivalia said...

woo hoo, what a steal! ;) Why is it that sometimes is more to fun to SHOP for supplies than actually using them? :D It must be double fun when you're shopping with a friend~